Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Cleaning and Organizing Joy

If you are like me at all, then you have THE CLOSET.

You know. . . . the closet where you shove junk until you "figure out what to do with it."

Well, our closet isn't exactly a closet, it's a space in our bathroom with shelving that serves the same purpose. 

Now, I am going to show you the before picture as long as you pinky swear not to judge. 

PINKY SWEAR


I am not ashamed to say that I am an avid couponer. I love it. I love stocking up on things when they are dirt cheap or free after coupons. The only problem is where to put all that extra stuff I'm not using at the moment. 

That's when these little life savers come into play. 


They have these plastic shoe boxes at Wal-Mart and Dollar Tree for 97 cents which is AWESOME! 


Usually stores charge you a couple bucks for each. No thank you. 

So we begin to sort all of our extra supplies. . . . . 

Make a bin for our extra dental supplies. . . . 

. . . sort the deodorants. . . . 

 . . . the extra make-up. . .

. . . the hotel supplies that I have, ahem, collected. . . 

. . . and WA-BAM. Done. 


Last, we clean out the shelves and go the OCD-mile by labeling.

 I made sure to consider putting things I hardly ever use up higher and things I use frequently down low where I can reach.
(I'm not THAT short, just a little lazy.)


Ta-DA!!! 

BEFORE & AFTER


                                                        
                                                            



No comments:

Post a Comment